Like the information you’ve found here? Interested in sharing it with your readers?
We welcome republishing. And republishing is a great way to :
- Build your website, with excellent, engaging and helpful content
- Build your rapport with your readers
- Add a fresh perspective and voice to your content that can help build visitor/reader loyalty
- Give yourself a break when you need to provide an article but don’t have the time.
- Bring in new traffic and engage new readers who may not have latched on to your current content.
- Keep your site regularly updated which helps with search engines.
- Increase SEO through increasing internal linking to relevant keywords.
This list could go on and on . . .
We just have a few requirements:
1. Please publish the article in its entirety without any edits. All links must stay intact as is.
2. Please include the attribution as follows at the end of every article you repost (You can just cut and paste it right onto your site!):
Professional health writer, Sarah Clachar, created Your Healthy Home Biz to help fellow home business owners build their businesses without sacrificing their health. For tips, strategies and inspiration, and to download a free report, “The Easy Way To Sneak Fitness Into Your Workday And Get More Done,” please visit http://fitfamilytogether.com/healthy-home-biz
3. No articles may be sent as spam, which we define as “unsolicited bulk email.”
4. If we ask you to remove one or more of our articles from your site, you agree to do so.
5. None of the content may be published to or by sites which promote illegal activities or hate speech.
6. The license to publish our content does not give you any rights to the content beyond that single, non-exclusive usage. We retain all copyrights and other interests in the material.
If you’d like to get regular updates about new articles that may be of interest to you, sign up right here: